Sunday, February 13, 2011

No more what?!?! You have got to be kidding me!

One thing I don't like about the prenatal visits are that they don't show me my baby every time. I miss him! I want an ultrasound every time I walk into that building! Just one every other month isn't enough. Finally I couldn't take it anymore. My last appointment I demanded I get an ultrasound. Luckily we have a very nice doctor (she isn't so great when you aren't knocked up) and she totally understood and gave us a nice 10 minutes of time to say hello to our little monster. She even took some great pictures.




The second picture is my favorite. When she was taking a couple measurements. Nothing exact but just to give us an idea. His femur is 30mm long and it is supposed to be around 19-23mm she said. He also has a big head, and he is almost 6inches long. Most are around 4.5"-5" long. Also! Our dreams of having a quarterback son are coming true!!!! He cute little palm is about .5" wide! That's huge! We are so excited to have a giant come out of my vagina.

I do have to say though that I feel like I don't have much room for him. He isn't even that big! What am I going to do when he gets bigger? My ribs feel crunched and my pelvic bone is always sore and stretched out. Plus my stomach is getting big. And I'm not getting fat, according to the doctor I have only gained 5 pounds since my first visit. I am right on track for weight gain. I am pretty sure it is all in my boobs. If only you could see them! They are ridiculous! They are almost to the "She looks like a pregnant porn start" point....

Let's move on...

Vernon was able to come with my to my last appointment which is nice. He often remembers to tell them things that I forget. But he also remembers to tell them things that I forgot on purpose... Somehow he mentioned how many pickles and olives I eat. The doctor made me feel awful about it. Then Vernon told her how many jars I eat in a week. She said no no no more pickles or olives. Too much salt. I was devastated. So I have to cut down. I am down to one jar of pickles a week. Only one. Soon I will be down to one jar every other week. It isn't my fault that all the monster wants salt!

To counter act all of this I have decided to move to chocolate covered fruit. And boiled peanuts. Oh, and rice. For some reason these are my new favorite things to eat.

What do you crave? Hopefully you all have the sense to eat better then I do.


Here is my money tree. He is sad, so he has been outside for the weekend. Maybe some sun and frogs will help him.






2 comments:

  1. I miss the SUPER SOUR pickles from back home! Now you have me craving one! I want STEAK with both boys and I'm not a sweet eater but with my girls I wanted SWEETS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super sour pickles?!?! That sounds sooooo good. I crave big pieces of meat too! Oh and sweets... I guess I just crave everything.

    ReplyDelete