Alright, it has been a while so here is what has been going on! I'll be brief and insert funny jokes where appropriate...

My new favorite thing ever is to watch Phi dance. Come on isn't this picture pretty great?

Vernon found ear wax candles so we tried those out on him. It was a very weird experiment. I didn't take pictures of what you find in there afterward but it is all of the earwax that was in his ear so you can imagine how gross that is...

I got even more fat then I already was. Oh and I found out that Honey Bunches of Oats Raisin Medley is probably the best cereal out there. Yeah I said it.... best cereal.

I got to hang out with Phi for a weekend while baby Frejya was exiting Jillian. She has such a dancing impulse. Anytime she hears music she has to drop everything to bust a move.

No comments:
Post a Comment