Wednesday, January 25, 2012

I am the worst blogger that ever blogged.

I am so terrible at blogging! Get it together Kohl!

We don't sleep at our house so even if I tried to tell you all about what is going on, I wouldn't be able to remember because I am so tired. We average about 3-4 hours a week... yes I said a WEEK. So please be kind and just take a look at some cute pictures!

PS I haven't figured out how to change the order of the pictures yet... ugh I know I know I'm the worst!



Yeah he does this now... taking his monthly pictures are getting difficult because he is always on the move. He is always doing his yoga moves on the floor... 6months
Wade thinks it is just soooo funny to be in the laundry basket with or without clothes. He laughs and giggles at me while I fold clothes. 6months
His favorite is being naked in the laundry basket. No joke he will hang out in there for quite a while if I let him. 6months
Part of our nighttime routine is a bath. He just goes nuts! Everything is funny and he is constantly trying to grab at his sea creatures. We bought a mat that goes on the bottom of the tub so now he can sit in there without us holding onto him. 6 months
Some days he is into the swing, others not so much... I just adore his angry face. 6months
Christmas night with the cousins! 5months
Christmas day! My cute little reindeer/ewok! 5months
Opening presents was so much fun! I didn't think he would be into it but sure enough he loved having all eyes on him while he got to smash things! 5months (excuse the pumpkins in the background... I just can't bring myself to throw them out with those cute ghost feet)
I had to find boxes to put his presents in and this is one of them... I didn't actually give him tampons but when he is older I think I might just tell him we did. Look how happy he is just to be hanging on to something?!?! 5months
I saw this cute bib on pinterest and I had to have it for him. Goes perfectly with his super hero lifestyle! 5months
At our house Santa comes in the middle of the night and leaves all of your presents where you put your stocking. Then after you look at all of your Santa presents you can open up presents from mom and dad. 5months
Just checking emails.... 5months
Thanksgiving day. 4months
First time eating solids! He made some pretty silly faces. 4months
Halloween!!! This is Wade dressed up as Vernon with his astronaut friend Shant! 3months

Sleeping baby pictures are just the cutest. I have way too many of them! 3months
Pumpkin patch with the cousins! 3months
I heart zombies! The place where Vernon gets his comics hosts an annual zombie walk. Everyone dresses up like zombies and walks around town. So we joined in! Wade's pacifier has an eyeball on it... 3months
Rolling over like a pro! Wade would often roll on his side like this and just rest. He would talk to himself and play with his hands then roll over to another side. 3months
Another pumpkin patch photo. This is Wade at the top of a giant hay stack. He looks so tiny! 3months



No comments:

Post a Comment